Water Filter 1 stage 20*4.5
- Product Code:Water Filter 1 stage 20*4.5
- Availability:In Stock
DetailsClear 20" filter Housing for Whole House Water Filtration System with pressure release buttonThis lid comes with pressure release button, pressure higher than 85 PSI need to be reducedMade entirely of plastic so it will never rust Rated a.. See More
Clear 20" filter Housing for Whole House Water Filtration System with pressure release button
This lid comes with pressure release button, pressure higher than 85 PSI need to be reduced
Made entirely of plastic so it will never rust
Rated at 85 psi max operating pressure
Rated at 125 degrees max operating temperature
Accepts standard 20 x 4.5" diameter cartridges
20" Housing Pre-filter used for: Rust, sediment, dirt, sand, silt
3/4" pipe thread inside/inner
- 20,000 gallon capacity replaceable carbon filter provides over 6months of clean water.
- Capable of producing 12 - 20 Gallons per minute.
- Maximum operating pressure: 90 PSI
- Operating temperature: 40-100oF (5- 40C)
- Dimensions: 28" height x 7-3/8" width x 8" depth
- Weight: Approx 17 lbs.
- Feed water pH range: 4.0 - 10.0
- Feed water pressure range: 20 - 90 psi
- Maximum feed water TDS: 2000 ppm
- Less than 1 psi pressure drop @ 20 GPM
- Filter Housing Flow Rate / GPM
1 - 40* GPM for 1" Inlet / Outlet
1 - 35* GPM for 3/4" Inlet / Outlet
· Usually we use Whole House Water Filter to deliver safer, cleaner water to every faucet and shower head in our whole house without dropping down water pressure.
· Prevent scale formation to improve efficiency and prolong the life of downstream equipment.
· Easy to install: No drain line or electrical connections needed
· Easy Maintenance: No downtime due to regeneration or backwash. Simply replace the cartridge when their useful life has been exhausted
· Efficient “Green” Operation: Zero Discharge. No backwash, salt, or electricity is required.
· Save Money: More Cost Effective to Operate than a Traditional Water Softener
· Save Space: No Regeneration Means no Brine Tank or Bags of Salt
· Use as Pre-treatment to Reverse Osmosis Will Prevent Membrane Scaling and Prolong Membrane Life
Under the Sink/ Under the Counter RO Systems
Point of Entry (POE) Filtration
Commercial RO Pretreatment
Residential RO Pretreatment
Residential RO Post Treatment
- 1 x 20"x 4.5" Big Blue filter housing with double o rings and pressure release Dutton
- 1 x 20"x 4.5" Sediment Filter / 5 micron
- 1 x Vertical Hydraulic
Gauge 4.5" Diameter
- 1 x 1 stage Metal Mounting bracket
- 1 x Wrench to unscrew your filter housing