Skid Mounted Reverse Osmosis System
- Product Code:Skid Mounted Reverse Osmosis System
- Availability:In Stock
BenefitsSkid Mounted Reverse Osmosis System designed to produce low dissolved solids water from tap or well water, these industrial RO systems use high efficiency reverse osmosis membranes.AL WAHA Series reverse osmosis systems use proven, reliabl.. See More
Skid Mounted Reverse Osmosis System designed to produce low dissolved solids water from tap or well water, these industrial RO systems use high efficiency reverse osmosis membranes.
AL WAHA Series reverse osmosis systems use proven, reliable components and are mounted on a sturdy powder-coated metal frame and stainless-steel frame. There are numerous design details learned from years of experience that are incorporated in our water filtration systems. Our process and fluid design ensure an optimum membrane life and minimizes the membrane fouling.
· Great experiencein reflected in our quality
· Manufactured from the finest parts and the best global brands.
· Conservatively engineered for reliable, long term performance
· Heavy duty powder coated/stainless steel frame
· Microprocessor controlled operation
These reverse osmosis systems can accommodate between 1500 to 200000 GPD, with feed water TDS of 1000 ppm to 45000 ppm.
Max. feed water temperature: 42°C
Equipment upgrade for TDS over 5,000 ppm
Hydrogen Sulfide must be removed
Max. Silica Tolerance: 60 ppm @ 60% recovery
Feed water TDS: 0-1,000 ppm
Operating pressure: 150 to 250 psi
pH tolerance range: 3-11
Max. Iron content: 0.05 ppm
Feed water pressure: 20 to 80 psi
Hardness over 1 GPG requires antiscalant dosing
Turbidity should be removed
Operate at higher TDS by lowering recovery
- Thin Film Composite Membranes in SS Vessels
- Feed pump throttling valve, SS, or VFD Drive
- High pressure pump
- FRP Multimedia Tank – Sand & carbon filtration
- Anti-Scalent Dosing pump
- 5-micron cartridge housing
- Control panel
- Heavy duty powder coated steel /stainless steel frame Media
- Pressure Gauges: System Pressure, Concentrate Pressure, Filter In and Filter Out.
- Panel Mounted Flow Meters: Permeate, Concentrate and Recycle Flow.