Water Filter 5 stages
- Product Code:Water Filter 5 stages
- Availability:In Stock
Benefits· Eliminate up to 99% of dissolved solids, chlorine, fluoride, microorganisms and heavy metals such as barium, cadmium, chromium, lead and mercury from your water. Use RO purified water for .. See More
· Eliminate up to 99% of dissolved solids, chlorine, fluoride, microorganisms and heavy metals such as barium, cadmium, chromium, lead and mercury from your water. Use RO purified water for drinking, cooking, and ice for improved flavor and increased health benefits.
· System can be used to supply filtered water to a refrigerator ice-maker/water-dispenser by inserting a branch tee fitting (sold separately) between the post filter and the faucet.
· Systems are equipped with automatic shut-off valves to eliminate waste by closing the feed line when the tank is full.
· Quick-Connect in/out connection points for easy installation. Complete installation kit and product manual included with every system.
· Systems are assembled on a heavy-duty SS bracket for wall-mounting under the sink or in a nearby location.
· Save Money! Consumers typically spend billions each year on bottled water products. Use of a reverse osmosis system will eliminate the need to spend money for expensive bottled water.
· Environmentally Friendly. The reduction in the purchase of bottled water by using a reverse osmosis system will help the environment by reducing the amount of plastics sent to landfills.
Stage 1 – Sediment filter.
The first stage of your RO system is a 10", 5-micron polypropylene sediment filter that traps bacteria, sediment and other suspended particulate matter like dirt, silt dust, mud, algae, and rust which affect the taste and appearance of your water, and cause reverse osmosis fouling.
Stage 2 – Granular Carbon filters.
The water then passes through 56 cubic inches of 10", 10 microns granulated activated carbon (GAC) filter to eliminate organic compounds, chlorine and other chemicals present in tap water that may otherwise alter the taste and color of your water supply.
Stage 3 – Block Carbon filters.
The third stage contains a 5-micron carbon block filter. This remove chlorine, bad tastes and odor, fungicides, pesticides volatile organic materials, (Cancer Causing) trihalomethanes, and other materials that cause bad taste and odor
Stage 4- Membrane.
This stage is the heart of the reverse osmosis system; it uses a 0.0001-micron thin film composite membrane. This semi permeable membrane will effectively take out up to 99% of TDS-total dissolved solids, salts, heavy metals as arsenic, copper, nitrates, and lead, as well as bacteria & Cysts, as E. Coli, Giardia and cryptosporidium. Because the process of making this high-quality drinking water takes time, your RO water treatment system is equipped with a storage tank.
Stage 5- Inline Post Carbon Filter
The final stage is an inline coconut shell post carbon filter uses a granular activated coconut carbon impregnated with silver nitrates which design to kill bacteria come from the tank This filter is used after the water storage tank, and is used as a final polishing filter to Remove dissolved gasses, absorb peculiar odor that may come from pressure tank, and enhance the clarity, and taste of your water.
- Reverse Osmosis TDS rejection rate: 95% with DI Filter will be 100%.
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:2
- Dimensions: RO Unit/13.5"L x 6"D x 5"H;
- MAX Temperature 104°F
- MAX Pressure: 75 PSI
- System only to be used on biologically safe water supply.
- Filter cartridges should be changed every 6-12 months under domestic conditions.
- Varies and depend on the water source quality.
- Residential Point of Use Drinking Water
- Office Point of Use Drinking Water
- Ice Makers
- Wide Variety of Other Applications
- Diverter Valve
- Gooseneck faucet with 360 degrees of rotation
- 3 inline filters, 1 DI filter, 50 GPD TFC membrane , flow restrictor.
- All required fittings.
- 4 Gal. Storage Tank
- Tank Valve
- Faucet Kit
- Feed Adapter Kit
- Drain Saddle
- Filter Wrench
8 Feet of tubing