HOME Series Whole-House UV Systems
- Product Code:HOME Series Whole-House UV Systems
- Availability:In Stock
Product: UV System Water raw: Tab water- Brackish water- See waterPurpose: Domestic- Industrial.Flow rate: 1500 GPDThe home Series Ultraviolet Disinfection Systems are specifically designed for point-of-entry water treatment in homes or light co.. See More
Product: UV System
Water raw: Tab water- Brackish water- See water
Purpose: Domestic- Industrial.
Flow rate: 1500 GPD
The home Series Ultraviolet Disinfection Systems are specifically designed for point-of-entry water treatment in homes or light commercial applications where microbiological control is required. Home UV Systems are point of entry (POE), which means they’re plumbed directly into the water line where it enters your house. This ensures that clean, safe water is available at every tap in your home! So whether you’re cooking, brushing your teeth, or having a shower, you can rest assured that your water is free from harmful microbes.
AL WAHA offers ultraviolet systems that range in flow rates from just 6 gpm for a small home or cottage, up to 18 gpm for a larger home or even a small business.
Benefits of UV Disinfection
• 99.99% destruction of bacteria, virus and protozoan cysts (Giardia Lamblia and Cryptosporidium) at rated flow.
• Easy to install and service
• Economical and energy efficient
• Addresses broader range of pathogens than chlorine.
• Some protozoa like Cryptosporidium and Giardia are resistant to chlorination.
Additional Advantages of Ultraviolet Systems
• The quality of drinking water can change with time and become contaminated with harmful bacteria. VIQUA UV systems are a reliable, economical and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential application.
• Treating our water supply by the use of UV disinfection is not only more effective than traditional treatments, but it is also an environmental responsible way of treating our water. There are no disinfection by-products with the use of UV which is safe and chemical free. Plus, UV does not alter water chemistry and its constituents, such as pH, taste, odor, or color.
• Purchasing a UV disinfection system for your home has a capital low cost as well as a low operational cost. The energy used by a UV disinfection system in an average size home is comparable to the same energy used by a 40-watt bulb!
isinfect 99.9% of harmful bacteria , Stainless Steel Leaves no Taste In The Water
The primary usage for a UV light is to disinfect filtered water at a certain flow rate. The Bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms are destroyed by the UV interfering with the DNA and RNA in the organisms' reproductive cycles. Ultraviolet light kills 99% of harmful bacteria in point-of-use filter systems and is FDA approved for disinfecting filtered water. The easily replaceable bulb is housed in a stainless steel tube and has a 9000 hour life. If your water source is known to be unsafe with microorganisms and you want to have extra protection, then you can add an UV as an additional stage to disinfect water.
The UV lamp stays on continuously. As the water flows around the lamp, it is irradiated by the ultraviolet light. Water flow is restricted to 1 GPM to allow time for the UV light to be effective. The lamp slides into a quartz tube which is sealed from the water and a purple color shows through the plastic flow fittings while it is working. A 6-watt transformer powers the UV bulb.
- 6 W UV Sterilizer / Philips UV bulb
- Water Flow: 1 GPM
- LightPower: 6 W
- Light tube No.1
- Dimension: (inch) 11-1/2"x 2"
- Transformer light indicator will switch off during lamp failure. Check for possible lamp burn or any connection
- In/Out Port size (NPT): 1/4" (2 quick fit 1/4" tube connector are included)
- 2 x 2" clamp are included to enable you mount the UV on top of your system or on the Wal
- Casing Material: S.S304S.S
- Pressure max:125PSI
- 110 V transformer included / 110VAC, /60HZ
- Light lifetime: 9000 hours