Water Filter 4 stages10*4.5
- Product Code:Water Filter 4 stages10*4.5
- Availability:In Stock
DetailsFirst Stage10" PP Spun Sediment Filter Removes 99 % of Solid particles from your water. Removes smallest particles up to 5 micron such suspended solids & pathogenic bacteria & many others.Second Stage, UDF GAC Coconut Shell Carbon .. See More
First Stage10" PP Spun Sediment Filter
Removes 99 % of Solid particles from your water. Removes smallest particles up to 5 micron such suspended solids & pathogenic bacteria & many others.
Second Stage, UDF GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter size 10"x2.5" Removes chlorine, taste & odor using 100% coconut Shell carbon.
Third Stage10" Activated Carbon Block Filter / CTO
Removes chlorine, taste& odour using 100% coconut Shell carbon block filter.
Fourth-stage UV-ray Sterilizer
99.9% sterilization capability
Disinfect 99.9% of harmful bacteria , Stainless Steel Leaves no Taste In The Water
The primary usage for a UV light is to disinfect filtered water at a certain flow rate. The Bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms are destroyed by the UV interfering with the DNA and RNA in the organisms' reproductive cycles. Ultraviolet light kills 99% of harmful bacteria in point-of-use filter systems and is FDA approved for disinfecting filtered water. The easily replaceable bulb is housed in a stainless steel tube and has a 9000 hour life. If your water source is known to be unsafe with microorganisms and you want to have extra protection, then you can add an UV as an additional stage to disinfect water.
The UV lamp stays on continuously. As the water flows around the lamp, it is irradiated by the ultraviolet light. Water flow is restricted to 1 GPM to allow time for the UV light to be effective. The lamp slides into a quartz tube which is sealed from the water and a purple color shows through the plastic flow fittings while it is working. A 6-watt transformer powers the UV bulb.
· This system made specially for those who they are one very hard water
bore water will always require filtration as it isn't treated like municipal water supplies.
The most cost effective and total solution to do so is to use UV Sterilisation, which will ensure 100% eradication of all Bacteria and Viruses from your house water supply.
- The only alternative would be to use an under sink filter for drinking water, which is effective at stopping cysts such as giardia, but won't protect you from harmful bacteria or viruses such as E-Coli which can enter the water through frogs excrement. On top of this, all other taps i.e the shower, basins and other taps wont be treated so you can still be exposed to these viruses and bacteria through other means other than ingestion.
· Protect Appliances and Plumbing: Extend the life of household appliances such as washing machines, dishwasher, water heaters, and fixtures.
· Experience cleaner, better tasting water from every tap in the whole house or business.
· Easy to install: No drain line or electrical connections needed
· Low Operating Costs: No backwash, regeneration, or electricity is required. Simply replace the filter cartridges when their useful life has been exhausted.
· Sediment Filters remove dirt, rust, sand, grit, and other suspended solids from water.
· Carbon Filters Significantly Reduce the Following Contaminants in the entire home or office:
· Chlorine By-Products - Trihalomethanes (THMs): A Group of organic chemicals suspected of being carcinogenic.
· Bad Tastes & Odor
· Turbidity (Cloudy Water)
· Herbicides, Pesticides, & Insecticides
· Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs): Organic Chemicals that turn into vapor.
6 W UV Sterilizer
Water Flow: 5 GPM
Light Power: 6 W
Light tube No.1
Transformer light indicator will switch off during lamp failure. Check for possible lamp burn or any connection
MAX Pressure: 125psi (8.6 bar);
MAX Temperature: 120°F (50°C)
MAX Flow Rate: 5 GPM
Light lifetime: 5000 hours
- Whole House Water Filtration
- Point of Entry (POE) Filtration
1 x Three Stages White Steel Mounting Bracket
1 sediment 5 Micron + UDF GAC Coconut Shell Carbon+ 1 CTO Carbon Block Filter
3 x 10" Filter Housing, 3/4" NPT (First stage is clear filter housing, second & third are white or blue filter housings).
1 x UV Light system
1 x Opening Spanner / Wrench
1 x reinforced heavy duty PVC ball valve (maintenance free & corrosion free) Includes one Fittings 3/4 HEX Nipple.
1 x Opening Spanner / Wrench
reinforced heavy duty PVC ball valve (maintenance free & corrosion free) Includes one Fittings 3/4 HEX Nipple.