Water softener system
- Product Code:Water softener system
- Availability:In Stock
BenefitsHard Water contains dissolved minerals in the form of Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), and Iron (Fe). Removal of these minerals is accomplished by softening the water through an ion exchange process using a water softener. As the water flows .. See More
Hard Water contains dissolved minerals in the form of Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), and Iron (Fe). Removal of these minerals is accomplished by softening the water through an ion exchange process using a water softener. As the water flows through the mineral tank of the water softener, the dissolved minerals become attached to the resin, creating soft water. Over a period of time the resin in the water softener will become exhausted, and the water softener will regenerate using a brine solution produced from the salt in the brine tank. Single Water Softeners with a Timered valve, also referred to as "Time Clock Softeners", are programmed to regenerate at a specific time of day. They are usually scheduled to regenerate at 2am, when the demands for soft water are expected to be very low. These can be set to regenerate after a specific number of days, or on certain days of the week.
Higher Quality Drinking Water
Prevents Hard Water Scale
Prevents Staining on Bathroom & Kitchen Fixtures as well as Dishes, Dishwasher, Washing Machine and Clothes
Significantly Reduces Soap and Cleaning Product Consumption
Provides Excellent Grooming & Cosmetic Benefits
Reduces Water Heating Costs
Prolongs the Life of Water Heaters, Icemakers, Dishwashers, Coffeemakers, Plumbing Fixtures, and All Downstream Equipment.
Use as Pre-treatment to Reverse Osmosis Will Prevent Membrane Scaling and Prolong Membrane Life
· 5 gpm per sq. ft. of media is the best design condition for filtration. For relatively clean water, you may go up to design criteria of 15 gpm per sq. ft. Backwash flow rate based on 25 psi pressure drop.
· Skid mounting, control panel and custom sizes and configurations are available upon request. Water Softeners are offered standard with new state of the art electronic programmable valves, but may be ordered with electromechanical Fleck valve heads upon request.
· The vessels are available in various sizes starting from 7"×44" up to 48"×72"
- Operation Specifications
- Solid state microprocessor with easy access front panel settings
- Front panel display with time of day, and days until next regeneration (21+" dia. Units also display current flow rate, and total volume used)
- Days override feature; 1-28 days available
- Coin Cell Lithium battery back-up with 8 hour carry over
- Stores system configuration and operation data in nonvolatile memory
- 12-volt output AC Adapter provides safe and easy installation (20-volt output for 42" & 48"dia. units)
· High quality FRP/Composite Resin Tank, rated at 150 psi maximum operating pressure and 120°F maximum operating temperature.
Whole-House Water Softening
Water Softening for Hotels, Spas, Resorts
Pre-treatment to RO and other Water Treatment Systems
Spot Free Rinse/Car Wash
Automatic Head Control
Multi Media Filters (chosen according to the application)